Info Session Details:
Wednesday, July 29th
Select a time: 11:00 am or 5:00 pm (register below)
Our popular info sessions are being offered virtually for your safety and convenience. Each session lasts approximately one hour, which includes time for questions.
ApprenticeshipNH and the Community College System of NH (CCSNH) offices are open and continue to be a resource to job-seekers and employers who are interested in getting involved with ApprenticeshipNH.
Our registered apprenticeship program is a real job that provides a work-based training program, on-the job training and educational or classroom instruction. As an apprentice, you start immediately with an NH employer on day one of your apprenticeship.
All are welcome and accommodations can be provided upon request for attendees with disabilities, provided the request is made at least ten days prior to the event. For special requests, please contact Joan Glines at 603-230-3541 or via email at [email protected].
What you’ll learn:
- Details on apprenticeship and how it works
- Current opportunities in healthcare, advanced manufacturing, construction, hospitality; (most require no experience)
- Resources you may qualify for to help you succeed in your job
- Currently unemployed? We can direct you to a network of providers that offer assistance and training
- Questions? We will allow plenty of time to cover them!