BAE Systems in Nashua, NH is hiring Precision Inspector apprentices, for 1st and 2nd shifts
Join representatives from BAE Systems, ApprenticeshipNH and Nashua Community College to learn about this exciting apprenticeship opportunity.
Virtual Info Session
Thursday, May 20th
6 – 7:00 pm
Register in advance to receive the Zoom meeting info – click here
About the Program:
- The apprenticeship is two years and includes five weeks of employer-paid instruction at
Nashua Community College!
- The program will prepare apprentices to work as inspectors
- Tuition scholarship is available to offset training and education costs and additional assistance is available for supplies and fees
- Upon successful completion of the program, participants will continue their employment
at BAE Systems as fully qualified precision inspectors
- APPLICATION DEADLINE is MAY 27th! To apply, click here!
QUESTIONS: Please contact Vanessa Rashid, Apprentice Outreach and Resource Coordinator at [email protected] or 603.289.9429