BAE Systems – Precision Inspector apprenticeship opportunities
Join BAE Systems, ApprenticeshipNH and Nashua Community College
for a virtual Info Session
Tuesday, Nov. 2
6 – 7:00 pm
Length of Precision Inspector Apprenticeship: Two years, which includes 288 hours of paid classroom instruction time at Nashua Community College.
- Participants will attend five weeks of instruction at Nashua Community College.
- Employer paid tuition!
- Receive hourly pay while you train!
- After successful completion of the apprenticeship, participants will continue their employment with BAE Systems as full-qualified inspectors.
- 1st, 2nd and 4th shift positions are available!
The program will prepare candidates to work as precision inspectors. Precision Inspectors have a wide range of responsibilities including visually inspecting in-process and completed products such as electronic units, subsystems, precision electromechanical assemblies or mechanical units, subassemblies and more. Inspectors use a variety of predetermined methods, operations, prescribed specifications, measuring devices and testing equipment to accept, reject or rework defective or malfunctioning units or systems.
Program Starts: January 2022
- THREE SHIFT OFFERINGS:
- 1st shift Apply now!
- 2nd shift Apply now!
- 4th shift (Fri, Sat, Sun 3am – 3pm) Apply now!
QUESTIONS: Please contact Vanessa Rashid, Apprentice Outreach and Resource Coordinator at email@example.com or 603.289.9429