Please join CMC
at one of their
LNA Apprenticeship Info Sessions
Thursday, January 7 at Noon – To Register, click here
Tuesday, January 12 at 7 pm – To Register, click here
About CMC’s LNA Apprenticeship:
- Participants in the apprenticeship are full-time, benefited CMC employees from the start of the program.
- Receive 100% of their tuition paid by CMC, and are eligible for additional grant funding for support services like transportation, supplies, etc.
- Receive pay increases as they meet milestones throughout the program.
- At the completion of the program, continue their employment with CMC as a fully-qualified LNA.
- Candidates will be required to make a two year employment commitment to CMC.
The program consists of:
- 5 weeks of full-time classroom instruction at Manchester Community College (MCC) including 60 hours of WorkReadyNH soft skills training, 60 hours of online theory, 24 hours of lab work, plus 60 hours of clinical practicum
- At completion, students will be able to sit for the state certification exam and submit their LNA license application to the NH Board of Nursing.
- The training program will prepare candidates to practice as nursing assistants in a full-time position, providing direct patient care at a CMC facility.
- Completion of 2,000 on-the-job training hours with a mentor.
The LNA application deadline is January 29th – classes start March 8th.
To Apply – CLICK HERE
You can also visit CMC’s careers page for more details on the program and requirements: https://www.catholicmedicalcenter.org/careers/lna-apprenticeship