Please join CMC
Medical Assistant (MA) Apprenticeship
Virtual Info Session
June 2 at 7pm – To Register, click here
About the Medical Assistant (MA) Apprenticeship:
- Participants in the apprenticeship are full-time, benefited CMC employees from the start of the program.
- Receive 60% of their tuition paid by CMC, and may be eligible for additional funding for tuition and support services like transportation, supplies, etc.
- Receive pay increases as they meet milestones throughout the program.
- Completion of the apprenticeship earns participants a National Occupational Credential through the Department of Labor.
The program consists of:
- 8 weeks of full-time classroom instruction at Manchester Community College (MCC) and 160 hours of clinical practicum within CMC’s Primary Care or specialty medical office practices.
- Completion of 3,600 on-the-job training hours with a mentor.
- Preparation for participants to be eligible to sit for the National Health career Association (NHA) Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) national examination.
- Preparation for candidates to practice as a MA in a full-time position in either a CMC Primary Care or specialty care medical office (*availability of open positions at the time of completion of program will vary).
- Ability to attend class Monday–Friday eight hours/day at Manchester Community College for eight weeks
- Ability to complete homework and meet class deadlines as assigned during the classroom portion of the program
- Ability to attend practicum Monday–Friday eight hours/day at assigned CMC primary care or specialty medical office practices for four weeks
- Ability to pay for remaining tuition balance and supplies/textbooks
- Be sure to check CMC’s website for application details, and to access their online application – click here
Program Start Date: July 12
Application Deadline: June 11 – click here for CMC’s online application and additional application details.
Questions? Please contact CMC’s Human Resources Department at 603.663.5295 or Meredith.Presby@cmc-nh.org