Please join Concord Hospital
Medical Assistant (MA) Apprenticeship Info Session
Wednesday, February 24 at 6 pm – to register, click here
About the Medical Assistant (MA) Apprenticeship:
- Apprentices are full-time, benefited Concord Hospital employees from the start of the program.
- 12 Weeks of paid full-time classroom instruction at NHTI – Concord’s Community College.
- Receive 100% of their tuition paid by Concord Hospital, and eligible for additional grant funding for support services like supplies, transportation, etc.
- Receive pay increases as they meet milestones throughout the program.
- Completion of the apprenticeship earns participants a National Occupational Credential through the Department of Labor.
- Following the successful completion of the apprenticeship, apprentices will continue employment with Concord Hospital as a fully-qualified MA.
- Participants will be required to make a two year employment commitment to Concord Hospital after completing the apprenticeship.
* Application Deadline: April 10th * Program Start Date: May 3rd *
To view more about this MA opportunity or to apply, visit Concord Hospital’s website, click here
If you have general questions about registered apprenticeship, please contact ApprenticeshipNH at firstname.lastname@example.org