Employer: Core Physicians – Exeter, NH
Length of the Medical Assistant Apprenticeship: Approximately two years, which includes 3600 hours of on-the-job training with a mentor and a minimum of 480 hours of classroom instruction at Great Bay Community College (GBCC).
About the Program:
- Apprentices are paid an hourly wage of $15 while training and during the related classwork instruction time
- The Medical Assistant training program includes of 8 weeks of classroom training with Great Bay Community College (GBCC) and 4 weeks of a clinical internship with Core Physicians
- Employer-paid tuition
- Grant funding is available to qualified candidates for fees, expenses and supplies
- Successful completion of the program will require passing a final exam and demonstrating competency in selected skills. The clinical component includes four weeks of training under the direct supervision and responsibility of a preceptor/liaison
- Selected candidate must commit to 40 hours a week of a combination of classroom and on-line education for eight weeks. Program graduates will be prepared to work as Medical Assistant in a Core Physicians’ practice
Want to Learn More?
Join Core Physicians and ApprenticeshipNH at a Virtual Info Session
Classes Start: July 5, 2022
To apply for this opportunity, click here