Learn how you can explore and prepare to enter an apprenticeship in healthcare with Dartmouth-Hitchcock Lebanon.
- Participate in a grant funded, 14-week course at River Valley Community College-Claremont.
- Perform genuine work as you explore a variety of career pathways in healthcare while earning $17 per hour.
- Create a flexible schedule with a commitment of one, four-hour shift per week.
- Prepare for one of Dartmouth-Hitchcock’s registered apprenticeship programs including Medical Assistant, Surgical Technologist, or Pharmacy Technician.
- Additional financial support may be available for help with transportation, uniforms, and books.
- Pre-apprenticeship begins March 23, 2022
- Application deadline is February 2, 2022
Register for an information session below (event date has passed)
Can’t make an information session? Contact Mary Ann Gaschnig at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have all the information you need? CLICK HERE TO APPLY BY FEBRUARY 2, 2022