Join ApprenticeshipNH-High School team to learn more about this great apprenticeship opportunity with American Steel Fabricators!
CLICK HERE to register!
About the Apprenticeship:
American Steel Fabricators, a full-service structural steel, miscellaneous metals, and ornamental provider, is adding to their team!
- 4-year program (8,000 hours on-the-job training/645 hours related instruction)
- Candidates must be 18 and over.
- Begin on-the-job training on day one!
- Related instruction takes place at Manchester Community College starting in fall 2021.
- Course work at Manchester Community College is credit bearing which allows apprentices to earn the Welding Certificate and additional credits that can be applied to the Associate Degree in Welding.
- Apprentices will receive a competitive starting wage, scheduled pay increases, a full benefits package, tuition reimbursement based upon classroom performance, attendance bonuses, and profit sharing.
- Advanced placement for prior education and experience may be available.
- Additional scholarship and financial support for textbooks, transportation, and tools may be available.
Start date: June 23, 2021