Join ApprenticeshipNH, The Morrison Skilled Nursing Home and Country Village Center–Genesis Healthcare for a virtual Info Session to learn about Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) opportunities available! Here’s your chance to start a career in healthcare.
At this Info Session, ApprenticeshipNH along with staff from The Morrison Skilled Nursing Home and Country Village Center will explain the program and answer your questions. Just register to receive the Zoom meeting info.
Monday, April 19 at 9am – to register: CLICK HERE
About the Apprenticeship:
- Length of Apprenticeship: Approximately one year, which includes 188 hours of paid classroom instruction at White Mountains Community College (WMCC) in Littleton
- Apprenticeship opportunities available at The Morrison Skilled Nursing Home in Whitefield, NH or Country Village Center-Genesis Healthcare in Lancaster, NH
- At the completion of the apprenticeship program, you will continue your employment with the healthcare facility as a fully qualified, licensed LNA!
- Scholarship assistance from the employer and ApprenticeshipNH to assist with tuition, books and other expenses
- On the job training with a one-on-one mentor
- Pay increases throughout the program as you reach milestones
Any questions, please contact Vanessa Rashid, Apprentice Outreach and Resource Coordinator at [email protected]