Attend one of these Info Sessions and learn about our new LNA apprenticeship opportunity at the Edgewood Centre located in Portsmouth, NH.
Length of Apprenticeship: One year, which provides a minimum of 2,000 hours of on-the-job training. Also included is a minimum of 144 hours of employer-paid related instruction provided by Manchester Community College.
About this Program:
- Participants in the apprenticeship are full-time, benefited employees of the Edgewood Centre from the start of the program.
- May be eligible for grant funding for support services such as transportation, supplies, etc.
- Receive pay increases as they meet milestones throughout the program.
- At completion, participants earn a National Occupational Credential through the Department of Labor.
- At completion, participants will be prepared to sit for the state certification examination and submit their Board of Nursing LNA license application.
TWO INFO SESSIONS – ONE SAME DATE
Choose the time that works best for you!
T U E S D A Y, F E B R U A RY 11
NH Employment Security Office/NH Works
2000 Lafayette Rd.
No reservations required but should you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.