Are you looking for a new career in the healthcare industry? Do you want to go back to school with minimal to no student loan debt?
Learn more about the Licensed Nurse Assistant (LNA) apprenticeship at Exeter Health Resources. Interested applicants will have the opportunity to ask questions and get information about the program.
- No previous experience required!
- Full-time position with guaranteed pay increases over the course of the apprenticeship.
- Includes classroom education at Great Bay Community College in partnership with Manchester Community College.
- Apprentices will have the opportunity to sit for the licensing exam with the NH State Board of Nursing.
- Start date November 7, 2022
- Exeter Health is offering a sign on bonus!
Info session will be held on the following day and time:
Monday, October 3 at 6pm via zoom.
Registration is required. To register, please click here.