Right At Home and ApprenticeshipNH are hosting an LNA Virtual Information Session
Excellent career pathway through paid apprenticeship!
- Occupation: Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA)
- Term of Apprenticeship: 2,000 hours of paid on-the-job training, 144 hours of related instruction
- Instruction Provider: LNA Health Careers
- Grant funding available for tuition and support services such as books, supplies, and mileage reimbursement
- Positions in Manchester, Bedford and Seacoast Regions
- Class begins in May
- 18+ years old
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driver’s License
For additional information, please contact Liz Arcieri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Information Session, March 29th at 6:00 PM
To Register Click Here
Equal Opportunity Pledge – 29 CFR §§ 29.5(b)(21) and 30.3(c)(1)
Right At Home will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40-years old or older.
Right At Home will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.