Employer: Core Physicians – Exeter, NH
Length of Apprenticeship: Approximately two years, which includes 3600 hours of on-the-job training with a mentor and a minimum of 480 hours of classroom instruction at Great Bay Community College (GBCC).
About the Program:
- Apprentices are paid an hourly wage while training and during the related classwork instruction time.
- The Medical Assistant training program includes of eight weeks of classroom training with Great Bay Community College and four weeks of a clinical internship with Core Physicians.
- Tuition costs will be shared between Core Physicians and the apprentice.
- Scholarship tuition and grant funding are available to qualified candidates for fees, expenses and supplies
- Successful completion of the program will require passing a final exam and demonstrating competency in selected skills. The clinical component includes four weeks of training under the direct supervision and responsibility of a preceptor/liaison.
- Selected candidate must commit to 40 hours a week of a combination of classroom and on-line education for eight weeks. Program graduates will be prepared to work as Medical Assistant in a Core Physicians’ practice.
Program Start Date: January 10, 2022
For more information and to apply, click here