Catholic Medical Center – Manchester, NH
Medical Assistant (MA), Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA), Patient Service Rep Apprenticeships
Earn as you learn, increase your wages, and gain a national credential!
- Paid full-time classroom instruction
- On-the-job training hours with a mentor
- Academic and career support
- Upon hire, apprentices are full-time employees, earning wages and benefits while attending college.
- Catholic Medical Center pays 100% tuition for courses through Manchester Community College (MCC).
- Once you obtain your license, you will be placed seamlessly into a current full-time position.
- Apprentices may be eligible for additional grant funding for support services like transportation, supplies, etc.
- Receive pay increases as milestones are met throughout the program.
- Medical Assistant Program start date: September 11, 2023 – CLOSED
- Patient Service Representative start date: October 23, 2023 – CLOSED
- Licensed Nursing Assistant Program start date: October 23, 2023 – CLOSED
- Application Deadline: September 29, 2023
For more information, please contact Viktoriya Dribinskaya, Human Resources, 603-663-6793, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Pledge – 29 CFR §§ 29.5(b)(21) and 30.3(c)(1)
Catholic Medical Center will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40-years old or older.
Catholic Medical Center will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.