Employer: MTI Polyexe, Inc. – Brentwood, NH
MTI Polyexe Inc. is a division of the Inteplast Group, manufacturing specialty engineered films and silicone coated release liners for a variety of markets and exclusive patented applications.
About the Program:
- Paid employment with on-the-job training, plus educational courses from Great Bay Community College (GBCC)
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package from date of hire!
- Get paid while you work – get paid while you learn (training time is compensated too)
- Earn a nationally-recognized certificate
- Like working with machines
- Looking for a career
Application Deadline: October 15th
To Apply: Go to https://www.mtipolyexe.com/ to apply or learn more
Attend an Info Session with MTI Polyexe and ApprenticeshipNH to learn more!
The Info Session will be held virtually (register below)
at MTI Polyexe 50 Pine Rd., Brentwood, NH
Thursday, Oct. 7
Unable to attend? Contact Paul Dussault at 603-778-1449 Ext. 144