Employer: Catholic Medical Center – Manchester, NH
This paid registered apprenticeship is an excellent pathway to an administrative healthcare career. Working as a Patient Service Representative will allow you to support healthcare professionalism by using technology, medical coding, and organizational skills to best promote quality patient care.
- Start Date: July 18, 2022
- 7-Week Schedule, Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Paid in-person classroom training: 160 hours at Manchester Community College (MCC)
- Practicum Hours: 60 hours
- WorkReadyNH Program: 60 hours
- National Certification as a Certified Medical Administrative Assistant upon course completion and successful exam
- Upon successful completion of the program, continue your employment with CMC as a fully qualified Patient Service Representative
For more information and to apply, click here!
Curious? Interested? To learn about this paid apprenticeship opportunity, attend a virtual Info Session:
Monday, June 13
Click here to register!
Questions? Please contact Vanessa Rashid at email@example.com