Next step to becoming an apprentice instructor
Earn money. Share your knowledge. Stay connected.
If you’re looking for a flexible teaching opportunity or a part-time job training apprentices, ApprenticeshipNH could be a great fit for you. Instructors are needed to teach short-term, accelerated training programs. These programs serve as the classroom instruction component of a Registered Apprenticeship.
Requirements and availability
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree with two – three years’ relevant experience
- Flexible schedule including day and evening hours
- More flexibility than an adjunct faculty role because no long-term or full-time commitment is required
- Ideal for someone with a current part-time role or who is semi-retired
- Stay connected to teaching, industry and the community
- No per-semester credit requirements; teach as few or as many courses as you like
If you are interested, fill out the form below: