Join representatives from Senior Helpers of Southern NH and ApprenticeshipNH to learn about this program. There will be time for your questions.
Tuesday, MAY 18th
6:30 – 7:30 pm
To attend, register to receive the Zoom meeting info: click here
About the Licensed Nursing Assistant Apprenticeship Program:
- Participants will attend 6 weeks of instruction at Great Bay Community College.
- Employer paid tuition!
- Receive hourly pay while you train!
- Participants receive tuition scholarship to offset training costs and may be eligible for additional grant funding to assist with support services such as books, fees, supplies.
- Participants will be able to sit for the state certification exam and submit their LNA license application to the NH Board of Nursing.
- After successful completion of the apprenticeship, participants will continue their employment with Senior Helpers as fully-qualified Licensed Nursing Assistants, working in the seacoast area.
To apply: Send your resume to [email protected] Please note “Senior Helpers LNA” in the subject line.