VIRTUAL INFO SESSION DETAILS:
Wednesday, August 12th
Join us for our latest Info Session and learn about our program.
Apprenticeship is a real job that provides a work-based training program, on-the job training and educational or classroom instruction. As an apprentice, you start immediately with an NH employer on day one of your apprenticeship.
All are welcome and accommodations can be provided upon request for attendees with disabilities, provided the request is made at least ten days prior to the event. For special requests, please contact Joan Glines at 603-230-3541 or via email at email@example.com.
What you’ll learn:
- What is registered apprenticeship? It’s a real job and more!
- Current opportunities available throughout New Hampshire (most require no experience)!
- Resources you may qualify for to help you succeed in your job
- Unemployed? We can direct you to a network of providers that offer assistance and training
- Questions? We love questions!
Registration is required. Sign up here: