Join ApprenticeshipNH, American Steel Fabricators, and Manchester Community College to learn more about the Welder-Fitter apprenticeship opportunity available with American Steel Fabricators. Have your questions answered directly by the employer, related instruction provider, and the ApprenticeshipNH team member!
CLICK HERE to register!
About the Apprenticeship:
American Steel Fabricators, a full-service structural steel, miscellaneous metals, and ornamental provider, is adding to their team!
- 4-year program (8,000 hours on-the-job training/645 hours related instruction)
- Candidates must be 18 and over.
- Begin on-the-job training on day one!
- Related instruction takes place at Manchester Community College starting in fall 2021.
- Course work at Manchester Community College is credit bearing which allows apprentices to earn the Welding Certificate and additional credits that can be applied to the Associate Degree in Welding.
- Apprentices will receive a competitive starting wage, scheduled pay increases, a full benefits package, tuition reimbursement based upon classroom performance, attendance bonuses, and profit sharing.
- Advanced placement for prior education and experience may be available.
- Additional scholarship and financial support for textbooks, transportation, and tools may be available.
Start date: June 23, 2021