Excellent career pathway through paid apprenticeship!
- Occupation: Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA)
- Employer: Exeter Hospital
- Term of Apprenticeship: One year which includes 144 hours of paid related instruction and employer paid tuition!
- Related Instruction Provider: Great Bay Community College in partnership with Manchester Community College
- Grant funding available for support services such as books, supplies, transportation, and childcare
- Program starts August 7, 2023
For more information, please contact Kimberly Marineau, Corporate Recruiter, 603-580-7954, email@example.com
To Apply Click Here
Equal Opportunity Pledge – 29 CFR §§ 29.5(b)(21) and 30.3(c)(1)
Exeter Hospital will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40-years old or older.
Exeter Hospital will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.