Precision Quality Inspector | BAE Systems | Nashua, NH
BAE Systems is seeking candidates with an interest in working in a fast-paced manufacturing facility producing military-grade electronics utilizing cutting-edge technology.
- The length of the registered apprenticeship is two years, which includes 4,000 hours of paid on-the-job training with a mentor
- A minimum of 288 hours of employer-paid related instruction provided by Nashua Community College
- Upon selection into the Apprenticeship Program, all apprentices will begin with a 5-week paid training program at the BAE Systems facility in Merrimack, NH.
- Program starts April 10, 2023
- Minimum age 18
- High School diploma or equivalency
- U.S. Citizen
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Ability to sit at an inspection workbench and utilize a microscope for the majority of the workday
- Computer competency and English literacy is required to ensure the candidate will be capable of following instructions and safety guidelines
Positions available for three different shifts:
- First shift, 5:00am –3:30pm, Mon. – Thurs.
- Second shift, 3:30pm –2:30am, Mon. – Thurs.
- Eighth shift, 3:00pm –3:00am, Fri. – Sun.
For more information, please contact Mary Ann Gaschnig, firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Pledge – 29 CFR §§ 29.5(b)(21) and 30.3(c)(1)
BAE Systems will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40-years old or older.
BAE Systems will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.