Working with a professional staff you will assist with tax preparation, bookkeeping and payroll services, and business and personal financial statements. Generous benefits with full time employment!
About the Program:
- Apprenticeship Occupation: Accounting Technician
- Employer: Driscoll & Company, Certified Public Accountants, Littleton, NH
- Length of Apprenticeship: 4,000 hours of paid on-the-job training
- Related accounting instruction through White Mountains Community College
- Program Start Date: June 1, 2023
Equal Opportunity Pledge – 29 CFR §§ 29.5(b)(21) and 30.3(c)(1)
Driscoll & Company will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40-years old or older.
Driscoll & Company will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.