Mason + Rich, Certified Public Accountants is a trusted advisor and ally for consulting services, tax and audit client needs, and has a focus on results. Mason + Rich proactively looks for opportunities to turn your money into wealth. We also make the process enjoyable and maybe even a little fun!
About the Program:
- Apprenticeship Occupation: Accounting Technician
- Employer: Mason + Rich, Concord, NH
- Term of Apprenticeship: 2,000 hours (1 year), probation length 500 hours/90 days
- Related Instruction: Earn college credit at NHTI – Concord’s Community College
Compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete. Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records.
This CPA apprenticeship opportunity is in the public accounting industry and will provide the chance to work with and learn from professionals in the field of accounting. It will also provide on-the-job training focused on receiving, documenting, processing, reporting, and analyzing information, bookkeeping preparation, tax preparation, performing administrative activities, and using computer accounting software systems.
- At least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED/Hi-SET or on track to graduate
- Physical Requirement: Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Application Deadline: August 28, 2023
- Program Start Date: September 1, 2023
- To apply, please email resume and cover letter to Sarah Glaude, Human Resources Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any questions, please contact: Mary Ann Gaschnig, email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Pledge – 29 CFR §§ 29.5(b)(21) and 30.3(c)(1)
Mason + Rich will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40 years old or older.
Mason + Rich will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.