Mentors play a critical role in the success of any Registered Apprenticeship program. The goal of this self-paced online training program is to provide Mentors with the tools they need to support a successful Apprenticeship. The course begins with an overview of Apprenticeship NH and the important role of Mentors. Participants will learn several tips, tools, and strategies for Mentors including goal setting, adult learning theory, assessment, feedback, problem solving, conflict resolution and effective communication techniques.
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will earn a Certificate of Completion in Apprenticeship NH Mentor Training awarded by Apprenticeship NH.
Course Requirements & Expectations
- Go to the mentor course HERE.
- Download the course registration document and save the completed document to your computer.
- Email the completed registration form to the email address at the bottom of the registration form (email@example.com) and your supervisor.
- Begin the course.
- At the end of the self-paced training, each participant will be required to submit a course evaluation to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- Module One: An Introduction to Apprenticeship
- Module Two: Goal Setting
- Module Three: Learning Styles and Assessments
- Module Four: Problem Solving
- Module Five: Cultural Competence & Communication
- Module Six: Elements of Communication
- Module Seven: Communication Tools
- Module Eight: Conflict Resolution and Next Steps
- Course Evaluation