American Steel Fabricators | Greenfield, NH
Occupation: Welder-Fitter Apprenticeship
Length of Apprenticeship: 4-Years (8,000 hours of on-the-job training and 645 hours of related instruction)
Program overview: American Steel Fabricators, a full-service structural steel, miscellaneous metals, and ornamental provider, is adding to their team!
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Begin on-the-job training on day one!
- Related instruction takes place in the evening at Manchester Community College starting in fall 2021.
- Course work at Manchester Community College is credit-bearing which allows apprentices to earn the Welding Certificate and additional credits that can be applied to the Associate Degree in Welding.
- Apprentices will receive a competitive starting wage, scheduled pay increases, a full benefits package, tuition reimbursement based upon classroom performance, attendance bonuses, and profit-sharing.
- Advanced placement for prior education and experience may be available.
- Additional scholarship and financial support for textbooks, transportation, and tools may be available.
Application deadline: June 11, 2021
Program start date: June 23, 2021
Apply: Send a cover letter and resume to Kim Sweeney [email protected]
Do you have questions?
- If you are in high school or graduating soon email Mary Ann Gaschnig [email protected]
- For all other questions please email Vanessa Rashid [email protected]