As one of the leading print and publishing service providers in the nation, Sheridan prints everything from popular magazines and catalogs, to prestigious medical and scientific journals, and so much more. A career at Sheridan is so much more than just a job. We work hard, we have fun, and we are proud of what we do!
- Occupation: Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Employer: Sheridan Group/Dartmouth Printing Company, Hanover, NH
- Term of Apprenticeship: 4,000 hours/two years of on-the-job training
- Related Instruction Provider: 390 hours at Lakes Region Community College
- Application Deadline: August 1, 2023
- Program Starts: August 28, 2023
The IMT Apprentice will learn to complete all designated or assigned maintenance or repair of production equipment and building systems of moderate to high degree of complexity, on an independent basis, and will become proficient in at least one building trade or function. Completion of this apprenticeship provides the experience necessary to become an Industrial Maintenance Technician.
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc – convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
- An apprentice must be at least 18 years of age, except where a higher age is required by law, and must be employed to learn an apprenticeable occupation.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to a maximum of 20 lbs. continuously, 50 lbs. frequently, and anything over 50 lbs. requires the use of either a team lift or use of a mechanical aide. Frequent standing, walking, handling, and reaching/working overhead required; occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, sitting, crouching, and crawling required; good visual acuity and manual dexterity required.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 603-653-7314 or email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Pledge – 29 CFR §§ 29.5(b)(21) and 30.3(c)(1)
Sheridan Group/Dartmouth Printing Company will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40-years old or older.
Sheridan Group/Dartmouth Printing Company will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.