Excellent career pathway through paid apprenticeship!
- Occupation: Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA)
- Employer: North Country Healthcare
- Term of Apprenticeship: One year which includes 144 hours of paid related instruction and employer paid tuition!
- Instruction Provider: White Mountains Community College
- Grant funding available for support services such as books, supplies, and mileage reimbursement
- Program starts April 4, 2023
To Apply: Please complete an online application on the North Country Healthcare corporate career website at: careers.northcountryhealth.org
Equal Opportunity Pledge – 29 CFR §§ 29.5(b)(21) and 30.3(c)(1)
North Country Healthcare will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40-years old or older.
North Country Healthcare will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.