Machine Operator | MTI Polyexe | Brentwood, NH
MTI Polyexe is a division of the Inteplast Group, manufacturing specialty engineered films and silicone coated release liners for a variety of markets and exclusive patented applications.
About the Program:
- Paid employment with on-the-job training, plus educational courses from Great Bay Community College (GBCC)
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package from date of hire!
- No experience needed
- Get paid while you work and learn (training time compensated)
- Hiring bonus
- Earn a nationally-recognized certificate
- MTI Polyexe is looking for people who enjoy working with machines, are dependable and are looking for a career!
- At MTI, you will find a great company culture, opportunity for promotion and unique shifts available
- Questions, please contact Lee Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603.303.2610
Equal Opportunity Pledge – 29 CFR §§ 29.5(b)(21) and 30.3(c)(1)
MTI Polyexe will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40-years old or older.
MTI Polyexe will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.