Catholic Medical Center (CMC) – Manchester, NH
Medical Assistant (MA) Apprenticeship
- Tuition is covered for each apprentice.
- Participants in the apprenticeship are full-time, benefited CMC employees from the start of the program.
- Candidates are paid during classroom instruction, and may be eligible for additional funding for support services like transportation, supplies, etc.
- Receive pay increases as they meet milestones throughout the program.
- Completion of the apprenticeship earns participants a National Occupational Credential through the Department of Labor.
- 10 weeks of full-time classroom instruction at Manchester Community College (MCC) and 160 hours of clinical practicum within CMC’s Primary Care or specialty medical office practices.
- Completion of 3,600 on-the-job training hours with a mentor.
- Preparation for participants to be eligible to sit for the National Health career Association (NHA) Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) national examination.
- Preparation for candidates to practice as a MA in a full-time position in either a CMC Primary Care or specialty care medical office (*availability of open positions at the time of completion of program will vary).
- Ability to attend class Monday–Friday eight hours/day at Manchester Community College for eight weeks
- Ability to complete homework and meet class deadlines as assigned during the classroom portion of the program
- Ability to attend practicum Monday–Friday eight hours/day at assigned CMC primary care or specialty medical office practices for four weeks
- Be sure to check CMC’s website for application details, and to access their online application.
Program Start Date: January 2023
Applications are being accepted on a rolling basis.
For more information, please contact Viktoriya Dribinskaya in Human Resources at 603.663.6793 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Pledge – 29 CFR §§ 29.5(b)(21) and 30.3(c)(1)
Catholic Medical Center will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40-years old or older.
Catholic Medical Center will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.