Concord Hospital – Concord and Laconia, NH
Medical Assistant Apprenticeship
- Apprentices are full-time, benefited Concord Hospital employees from the start of the program.
- Receive 100% of their tuition paid by Concord Hospital, and eligible for additional grant funding for support services like supplies, transportation, etc.
- Receive pay increases as they meet milestones throughout the program.
- Completion of the apprenticeship earns participants a National Occupational Credential through the Department of Labor.
- Following the successful completion of the apprenticeship, apprentices will continue employment with Concord Hospital as a fully-qualified MA. Participants will be required to make a two year employment commitment to Concord Hospital after completing the apprenticeship.
- 12 weeks of paid, full-time classroom instruction at NHTI – Concord’s Community College or Lakes Region Community College.
- Preparation and eligibility to sit for the Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) national exam.
- Placement after classroom education into a full-time Medical Assistant position at one of Concord Hospital’s Primary Care or specialty practices.
- Completion of 3,600 on-the-job training hours with a mentor.
Program Start Date, Concord: September 18, 2023
Program Start Date, Laconia: September 18, 2023
Please note, accepted apprentices will be required to sign a retention contract agreeing to work for Concord Hospital for a minimum of two years post completion of the program.
For more information, please contact Lauren Rousseau at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Pledge – 29 CFR §§ 29.5(b)(21) and 30.3(c)(1)
Concord Hospital will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40-years old or older.
Concord Hospital will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.