Taylor Community is looking for quality, caring people to join our team! We offer industry-leading benefits, excellent salaries, career advancement opportunities, and training. Working with our professional carpenters, you will learn to master the trade of carpentry. Our carpenters work on all phases of remodeling and home improvement including kitchens, baths, flooring, windows, decks, additions and full-scale renovations.
About the Program:
- Apprenticeship Occupation: Carpenter
- Employer: Taylor Community, Laconia and Wolfeboro, NH
- Length of Apprenticeship: Three years – includes 6,000 hours of paid on-the-job training with a mentor
- 455 hours of related instruction provided through the Community College System of New Hampshire in partnership with National Center for Construction and Education Research (NCCER)
- Starting hourly wage: $ 16.00
- Ending hourly wage: $ 23.00
To Apply Click Here
If you have any questions, please contact: Paula Stewart at 603-366-1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Pledge – 29 CFR §§ 29.5(b)(21) and 30.3(c)(1)
Taylor Community will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40-years old or older.
Taylor Community will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.