Employer: BAE Systems – Nashua, NH
Length of Apprenticeship: Two years, which includes 288 hours of paid classroom instruction time at Nashua Community College.
- Participants will attend 5 weeks of instruction at Nashua Community College.
- Employer paid tuition!
- Receive hourly pay while you train!
- Participants receive tuition scholarship to offset training costs and may be eligible for additional grant funding to assist with support services such as books, fees, supplies.
- The program will prepare candidates to work as precision inspectors. Precision Inspectors have a wide range of responsibilities including visually inspecting in-process and completed products such as electronic units, subsystems, precision electromechanical assemblies or mechanical units, subassemblies and more. Inspectors use a variety of predetermined methods, operations, prescribed specifications, measuring devices and testing equipment to accept, reject or rework defective or malfunctioning units or systems.
- After successful completion of the apprenticeship, participants will continue their employment with BAE Systems as full-qualified inspectors.
- 1st and 2nd shift positions are available
Starting Wage: $15.60 per hour
Program Starts: July 12. Applications deadline has passed.
QUESTIONS: Please contact Vanessa Rashid, Apprentice Outreach and Resource Coordinator at [email protected] or 603.289.9429