Manchester Community College is seeking qualified individuals for contract instruction in construction/carpentry at the college in a classroom, online classroom and on job site setting.
- An earned Associate degree or certificate from a regionally accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with classroom and online teaching.
- Higher education or workforce teaching experience in the construction/carpentry field.
- National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) Certification preferred.
Scope of Work
- To coordinate the course, course delivery and program activities for the non-credit Carpentry Registered Apprenticeship Program at Manchester Community College. The position is a contractual, temporary position for a specified contract period.
- Work schedule: September – December, 2022
- Submit your application online with cover letter, resume and any certifications you currently hold. Please include the following:
- List courses you have taught (if applicable)
- List on-the-job mentoring or teaching (if applicable)
- List courses you are qualified to teach
Salary is commensurate with experience, $40 – $50 per hour.
For more information, please contact Kristine Dudley, email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Pledge – 29 CFR §§ 29.5(b)(21) and 30.3(c)(1)
Manchester Community College will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40-years old or older.
Manchester Community College will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.