Manchester Community College is seeking qualified individuals for contract instruction in construction/carpentry at the college in a classroom, online classroom and on job site setting.
- Education: An earned Associate degree or certificate from a regionally accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with classroom and online teaching.
- Higher education or workforce teaching experience in the construction/carpentry field.
- Instructor Qualifications: National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) Certification preferred.
Scope of Work:
- To coordinate the course, course delivery and program activities for the non-credit Carpentry Registered Apprenticeship Program at Manchester Community College. The position is a contractual, temporary position for a specified contract period.
- Work Schedule is September – December, 2022
- Submit your application online with cover letter, resume and any certifications you currently hold.
- Online application is available here
- In your cover letter, please include the following:
- List courses you have taught, (if applicable)
- List on-the-job mentoring or teaching (if applicable)
- List courses you are qualified to teach
Salary is commensurate with experience. $40 – $50 per hour.
Manchester Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Discrimination on the basis of age, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, or any other non-merit factor is strictly prohibited.
For more information, contact Kristine Dudley in Workforce Development at [email protected]