OPEN STATEWIDE OPPORTUNITY BASED ON EMPLOYER ENGAGEMENT AND NEED
Occupation: General Insurance Associate
Term of Apprenticeship: 2,100 to 2,300 hours (approximately 1.5 years of full-time employment)
Related Instruction Provider: New Hampshire Association of Insurance Agents. Flexible online schedule.
General Information: Start a career in the rewarding and fast paced insurance industry. Work with new and existing policies. Help clients navigate the claims process. Learn all aspects of personal and commercial lines of insurance. Prepare to take the P & C Licensing Exam. Start here and move anywhere in the industry!
This is an association sponsored program with multiple opportunities at a wide variety of insurance agencies, both large and small, across the state. Apprentices are hired and employed by participating employers.
Applications are always welcome and accepted. Availability of positions are based on employer demand.
Pay Scale: Competitive pay established by region.
Current Employers Actively Seeking Apprentices
- Barton Insurance Agency: New London, NH
- Bouffard Insurance Agency: Bedford, NH
- Cross Agency: Manchester, NH
- Foy Insurance Group: Multiple Locations in NH- Dover, Exeter, Manchester, Milford, Nashua, and Windham
- George M. Stevens: Lancaster, NH and Littleton, NH
- Insurance Solutions Corporation: Londonderry and Plaistow
- Melcher & Prescott: Laconia
For more information: Contact Katie Cole, 603-224-3965, firstname.lastname@example.org