Key Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. has been providing the latest heating & cooling energy solutions for New England homeowners for over 25 years. Our family-owned, award-winning business services the NH Seacoast and Lakes Region saving homeowners costs, time, and headaches.
About the Program:
- Apprenticeship Occupation: HVAC Apprenticeship
- Employer: Key Heating & Air Conditioning Inc., Exeter and Alton, NH
- Term of Apprenticeship: 8,000 hours (4 years) of paid on-the-job training
- Related Instruction: Manchester Community College – Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Certificate
- At least 18 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Physical requirement to work in tight spaces/uncomfortable environments
- Able to lift, carry, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds with assistance
- Application Deadline: August 1, 2023
- Program Start Date: August 28, 2023
- To apply, please contact Alex Sherril at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact: Liz Arcieri at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Pledge – 29 CFR §§ 29.5(b)(21) and 30.3(c)(1)
Key Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40-years old or older.
Key Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.