Employer: The Morrison Skilled Nursing Home in Whitefield, NH
Length of Apprenticeship: one year which includes 144 hours of paid classroom instruction time at White Mountains Community College in Littleton.
- Participants in the program are full-time employees of The Morrison Skilled Nursing Home from day one of the program.
- The program prepares candidates to practice as nursing assistants in a full-time position, providing direct patient care in a long-term care facility.
- Completion of the apprenticeship earns participants a National Occupational Credential through the Department of Labor.
- Participants will be able to sit for the state certification exam and submit their LNA license application to the NH Board of Nursing.
- At completion of the program, participants wiil continue their employment at The Morrison Skilled Nursing Home.
TO APPLY: Complete an on-line application – click here. Or, call Human Resources at 603.837.2541.
If you have other questions about this opportunity, please contact Vanessa Rashid, Apprentice and Outreach Coordinator at [email protected] or 603.289.9429