Employer: Exeter Hospital – Exeter, NH
About the LNA Apprenticeship:
- Apprentices are full-time, permanent employees (includes benefits!) of Exeter Hospital day one of the program.
- Receive 100% of their tuition paid by Exeter Hospital, and are eligible for additional grant funding for support services like transportation, supplies, etc.
- Receive pay increases as they meet milestones throughout the program.
- Following the successful completion of the apprenticeship, continue your employment with Exeter Hospital as a fully-qualified LNA.
The program consists of:
- Paid Licensed Nursing Assistant training program which includes completion of 60 hour online training and 24 hour simulation lab training conducted by Great Bay Community College and 60 hour clinical internship under direct supervision and responsibility of Great Bay Community College instructor conducted at Exeter Hospital.
- At completion, students will be able to sit for the state certification exam and submit their LNA license application to the NH Board of Nursing.
- Candidates will be required to commit to a minimum of one year employment with Exeter Hospital, post-completion of the program.