Employer: Senior Helpers – Stratham, NH
Length of Apprenticeship: One year, which includes 144 hours of classroom instruction at Manchester Community College.
- Participants will attend 6 weeks of instruction to prepare for LNA work in the home health field.
- After successful completion of the apprenticeship, participants will continue their employment with Senior Helpers as fully-qualified Licensed Nursing Assistants.
- Participants receive tuition scholarship to offset training costs and may be eligible for additional grant funding to assist with support services such as books, fees, supplies.
- Employer-paid tuition!
- The training program will prepare candidates to practice as nursing assistants in a full-time position, providing direct patient care.
- Participants will be able to sit for the state certification exam and submit their LNA license application to the NH Board of Nursing.
Program Starts: May 10, 2021
TO APPLY: Email your current resume to Gayle Davis at Senior Helpers at: [email protected]
QUESTIONS: Please contact Vanessa Rashid, Apprentice Outreach and Resource Coordinator at [email protected] or 603.289.9429