The New Woodshed is a wonderful place for family gatherings, special occasions, and a pleasant night out. Its creation has truly been a labor of love. Now, we are putting all our efforts in providing that rare combination of excellence in food, service, and atmosphere that makes an evening with us a long-remembered pleasure.
Be a part of The New Woodshed Team!
About the Program:
- Apprenticeship Occupation: Line Cook
- Employer: The New Woodshed, 128 Lee Road, Moultonborough, NH
- Term of Apprenticeship: 2,000 hours of paid on-the-job training
- Related Instruction: The Restaurant and Hospitality Leadership Center (RHLC)
- Earn multiple ServeSafe certifications
To Apply Click Here
If you have any questions, please contact: Liz Arcieri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Pledge – 29 CFR §§ 29.5(b)(21) and 30.3(c)(1)
The New Woodshed will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40-years old or older.
The New Woodshed will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.