Employer: Amoskeag Health – Manchester, NH
Medical Assistants assist providers in the administration of patient care in assigned clinical areas by assisting with patient examinations, procedures, diagnostic studies, treatment, and dressing changes and performs general administrative duties.
About this apprenticeship:
- The length of the program is two years and includes 3,600 hours of on-the-job training.
- Employer-paid related classroom instruction at Manchester Community College!
- Earn an hourly wage during training and classroom instruction time!
- Financial assistance available for supplies, fees and other support services.
- Instruction will prepare candidates to sit for the Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
- Upon successful completion of the program, candidates will continue their employment
at one of Amoskeag Health’s facilities as a fully qualified Medical Assistant.
Classes start: July 12, 2021
To apply: FILLED – application process closed.
Questions? Please contact Vanessa Rashid, Apprentice Outreach and Resource Coordinator at email@example.com or 603.289.9429.