Excellent career pathway through paid apprenticeship!
About the Program:
- Apprenticeship Occupation: Medical Assistant
- Employer: Greater Seacoast Community Health
- Term of Apprenticeship: 3,600 hours of paid on-the-job training, 12 weeks of related instruction including clinical practicum at Goodwin Community Health
- Related Instruction: Great Bay Community College, Portsmouth, NH
- Grant funding available for tuition and support services such as books, supplies, and mileage reimbursement
- Deadline to Apply: June 12, 2023
- Program Begins: July 3, 2023
- 18+ years old
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable transportation to job and related instruction
If you have any questions, please contact: Liz Arcieri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Pledge – 29 CFR §§ 29.5(b)(21) and 30.3(c)(1)
Greater Seacoast Community Health will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40-years old or older.
Greater Seacoast Community Health will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.