Excellent career pathway through paid apprenticeship!
About the Program:
- Apprenticeship Occupation: Medical Assistant
- Employer: Lamprey Health Care, Newmarket, NH
- Term of Apprenticeship: 3,600 hours of paid on-the-job training, 12 weeks of related instruction including clinical practicum at Lamprey Health Care
- Related Instruction: Great Bay Community College, Portsmouth, NH
- Grant funding available for tuition and support services such as books, supplies, and mileage reimbursement
- Deadline to Apply: June 12, 2023
- Program Begins: July 3, 2023
- 18+ years old
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable transportation to job and related instruction
To begin the application process, please contact Jody Pollack, email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact Liz Arcieri, firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Pledge – 29 CFR §§ 29.5(b)(21) and 30.3(c)(1)
Lamprey Health Care will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40-years old or older.
Lamprey Health Care will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.