Employer: Concord Hospital – Concord, Franklin, Laconia, NH
About the MA Apprenticeship:
- Apprentices are full-time, benefited Concord Hospital employees from the start of the program.
- Receive 100% of their tuition paid by Concord Hospital, and eligible for additional grant funding for support services like supplies, transportation, etc.
- Receive pay increases as they meet milestones throughout the program.
- Completion of the apprenticeship earns participants a National Occupational Credential through the Department of Labor.
- Following the successful completion of the apprenticeship, apprentices will continue employment with Concord Hospital as a fully-qualified MA. Participants will be required to make a two year employment commitment to Concord Hospital after completing the apprenticeship.
The Program Consists of:
- 12 weeks of paid, full-time classroom instruction at NHTI – Concord’s Community College or LRCC – Lake’s Region Community College.
- Preparation and eligibility to sit for the Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) national exam.
- Placement after classroom education into a full-time Medical Assistant position at one of Concord Hospital’s Primary Care or specialty practices.
- Completion of 3,600 on-the-job training hours with a mentor.
Program Start Date: September 19, 2022
Click here to apply.
Please note, accepted apprentices will be required to sign a retention contract agreeing to work for Concord Hospital for a minimum of two years post completion of the program.
For more information, contact Cass Walker – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have general questions about registered apprenticeship, please contact Vanessa Rashid – email@example.com
To learn more, please register to attend an information session with folks from NHTI, LRCC, Concord Hospital and ApprenticeshipNH. Register Here.