Employer: Elliot Hospital – A Member of Solution Health
Length of Apprenticeship: Approximately two years, which includes 3600 hours of on-the-job training with a mentor and a minimum of 480 hours of classroom instruction at Manchester Community College (MCC).
Position Summary: Medical Assistants (MA) assist providers in the administration of patient care in assigned clinical areas such as patient examinations, procedures, diagnostic studies, treatment, and dressing changes, as well as perform general administrative duties.
About the Program:
- Receive an hourly wage while training!
- SolutionHealth pays 100% of the related classroom instruction by MCC
- Apprentices work towards a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) certification
- Funding is available for support services such as fees and supplies
- Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, candidates continue their employment with SolutionHealth as fully qualified Medical Assistants
- Positions available at SolutionHealth facilities at Elliot Health System in Manchester and Southern New Hampshire Health in Nashua
Program Start Date: To Be Determined – APPLY NOW!
Applications are being accepted on a rolling basis.
For Questions – Please contact Erin Kelley Haskell – Erin.Kelley@SolutionHealth.org