Employer: BAE Systems – Nashua, NH
Length of Apprenticeship: Two years, which includes 288 hours of paid classroom instruction time at Nashua Community College.
- Participants receive five weeks of instruction at Nashua Community College.
- Employer paid tuition!
- Receive hourly pay while you train!
- After successful completion of the apprenticeship, participants will continue their employment with BAE Systems as full-qualified inspectors.
- 1st, 2nd and 4th shift positions are available!
The program will prepare candidates to work as precision inspectors. Precision Inspectors have a wide range of responsibilities including visually inspecting in-process and completed products such as electronic units, subsystems, precision electromechanical assemblies or mechanical units, subassemblies and more. Inspectors use a variety of predetermined methods, operations, prescribed specifications, measuring devices and testing equipment to accept, reject or rework defective or malfunctioning units or systems.
Program Starts: January, 2022
THREE SHIFT OFFERINGS:
- 1st shift
- 2nd shift
- 4th shift (Fri, Sat, Sun 3am – 3pm)