Hutchinson offers expertise in a variety of areas to enable mobility that is safer, more comfortable and more sustainable, today and tomorrow. Our main markets are automotive and trucks, aerospace, defense, energy, rail, and industry. Join the Hutchinson family today!
About the Program:
- Apprenticeship Occupation: Tool and Die Maker
- Employer: Hutchinson Sealing System, Newfields, NH
- Term of Apprenticeship: 8,000 hours (4 years) of paid on-the-job training
- Related Instruction: Earn college credit at Great Bay Community College
- Starting wage $21.62/hour
- Medical, dental, 401(k) and vision benefits
- Paid time off
- At least 18 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Physical requirement of walking/standing for eight hours
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Application Deadline: August 1, 2023
- Program Start Date: August 28, 2023
- To apply, please contact Dale Whitaker at Dale.Whitaker@Hutchinson.com
If you have any questions, please contact: Liz Arcieri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Pledge – 29 CFR §§ 29.5(b)(21) and 30.3(c)(1)
Hutchinson Sealing System will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40-years old or older.
Hutchinson Sealing System will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.