White Mountain Paper Company is a manufacturer of paper products in the White Mountains of NH. We offer a generous benefits package, paid time off and career advancement. Apply today!
About the Program:
- Apprenticeship Occupation: Electrical/Instrumentation Technician
- Employer: White Mountain Paper Company, Gorham, NH
- Term of Apprenticeship: Two years of paid on-the-job training with a mentor
- Related Instruction: White Mountains Community College
- At least 18 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to a maximum of 20 lbs. continuously and 50 lbs. frequently (anything over 50 lbs. requires use of either a team lift or mechanical aid)
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Program Start Date: August 2023
- To apply, please contact Jon Martinez at email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact: Liz Arcieri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Pledge – 29 CFR §§ 29.5(b)(21) and 30.3(c)(1)
White Mountain Paper Company will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40-years old or older.
White Mountain Paper Company will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.