River Valley Community College and The Community College System of New Hampshire’s (CCSNH) ApprenticeshipNH program is searching for qualified candidates to teach a Lean Manufacturing training program that is a component of a Machine Operator Registered Apprenticeship program taking place at Teleflex Medical, Inc. in Jaffrey NH.
Preferred Experience/Qualifications include:
- Aptitude in Lean/Advanced Manufacturing (line balancing, batching versus single piece flow, standard work, inventory control models, value stream mapping, etc.). 4-year degree in subject matter preferred, but not required.
- Experience working in an engineering or manufacturing environment preferred.
- Prior classroom teaching and instruction experience at the high school or college level.
- Ability to communicate manufacturing concepts to adult learners in a real-world, hands-on job setting.
- Weekday availability between the hours of 2:00pm and 5:00pm
- The availability to travel to and from employer’s location in Jaffrey, NH
If you are looking for a flexible teaching opportunity or a part-time job, consider becoming an apprenticeship instructor!
Earn money. Share your knowledge!
- More flexibility than an adjunct faculty role because no long-term commitment is required.
- Ideal for someone with a current part-time role or who is semi-retired to stay connected to teaching and their industry, while also giving back to the community
- No per-semester credit requirements: teach as few or as many courses as you like.
River Valley Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Discrimination on the basis of age, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, or any other non-merit factor is strictly prohibited.
To learn more, email [email protected] or call (603) 230-3526.